Thread: first oc to VA BEACH

Post imported post

im going down to va beach next weekend and i plan to OC...how is that recieved...i dont want to be harrased

Post imported post

There shouldn't be any problems with OC in Virginia Beach.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Dress and act appropriately, if there are No Guns signs on a door - don't go in, if you are asked to leave a store (private property) - leave. You don't indicate where you are from, are you familiar with Virginia law with respect to guns? We've not had any problems with Virginia Beach PD.

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
    Dress and act appropriately, if there are No Guns signs on a door - don't go in, if you are asked to leave a store (private property) - leave.Â* You don't indicate where you are from, are you familiar with Virginia law with respect to guns?Â* We've not had any problems with Virginia Beach PD.
    +1

Post imported post

SoldierMedic wrote:
    Bubba Ron wrote:
    Dress and act appropriately, if there are No Guns signs on a door - don't go in, if you are asked to leave a store (private property) - leave. You don't indicate where you are from, are you familiar with Virginia law with respect to guns? We've not had any problems with Virginia Beach PD.
    +1
    +2

Post imported post

DocV wrote:
    SoldierMedic wrote:
    Bubba Ron wrote:
    +1
    +2
    +3 VA Beach police was the only encounter ever with an leo and it was a good one.

Post imported post

no problam...i OC every day up here in central VA and have only had 2 problams...i have just heard that people are not as open minded to OCing down in the norfolk/ VA Beach area

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

mystert85 wrote:
    no problam...i OC every day up here in central VA and have only had 2 problams...i have just heard that people are not as open minded to OCing down in the norfolk/ VA Beach area
    Virginia Beach PD seems to understand OC & CC laws - it's Norfolk that has the problem....and this is primarily if you are a BMWAG and have initials DM. :X

BTW - help us out and upgrade your profile as to location. If you live anywhere in or around Richmond, join us at one of our monthly OC dinners. Look for a new posting/thread 7-10 days prior to the 2nd Tuesday - our customary date.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.