Thread: Obama commercial?

Post imported post

I just saw an Obama commercial with some farmer holding a shotgun. The whole commercial was how Obama supports gun rights. This is the first that I have heard of that:shock:

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Ain't political promises fun to listen to?

Lies. All lies. He supports NOTHING having to do with guns, and has proven so by his record.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

That's why I was so shocked to see it!:what:

Post imported post

Vile civil rights abuser trying to pretend that he is not. I would have a little respect forBHO if he were honest.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Mr. Obama is always VERY careful in his wording about gun rights.

He says that he supports the right to have a shotgun or rifle to hunt or defend yourself, but he NEVER says a word about supporting handgun rights. I beleive he will move quickly to make sure we all have to turn our handguns in or at a minimum will not be able to buy anymore in the future.

Just my opinion.

Be Careful Out There!

Paul

Banned

Post imported post

A lying politician!? :shock: I never saw that one coming... :quirky

Post imported post

I was SO diappointed that guns never came up during any of the Presidential Debates. Obama isn't going to allow himself to be cornered by any serious gun issue questions before the election. Those that do manage to get through he can easily slip & slide around the answer with his typical BS "I support the 2nd Amendment! Tradition of gun ownership! I'm not going to take guns away! blah blah blah!"

I don't think Obama will try to actually take anyone's guns they already own. What my biggest concerns are is that he'll be appointing judges that may take a liberal view of the Second Amendment. Little things may get passed through Congress and cross his desk for signing into law, such as magazine capacity limits, bans or limits on sales of assault weapons or handguns. Any National Concealed Carry reciprocity has no chance of passing with him as President, and he'll also be able to empower the BATFE to push his anti-gun agenda as well.

...Orygunner...

Post imported post

It confused me, because there's some lifetime NRA member (if that's true his membership should be revoked...NRA supports McCain not Obama) starts talking about the economy and not gun rights.

What the hell makes Obama think I should listen to an "NRA" member talk about the economy? Why isn't he talking about how great Obama is on gun rights?

Post imported post

OK ******* ME OFF NOW!!! Webb has a commercial out on the radio of him being an NRA member and supporting obama:what:

Post imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
    OK ******* ME OFF NOW!!! Webb has a commercial out on the radio of him being an NRA member and supporting obama:what:
    Sorry you're just learning this, but Webb is the worst kind of Democrat -- he spoke a good game during political season, and then IMMEDIATELY after his election, made a statement (I'll try to find the exact quote) that his party knew he isn't a maverick and they can count on him.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Post imported post

nova wrote:
    It confused me, because there's some lifetime NRA member (if that's true his membership should be revoked...NRA supports McCain not Obama) starts talking about the economy and not gun rights.

What the hell makes Obama think I should listen to an "NRA" member talk about the economy? Why isn't he talking about how great Obama is on gun rights?
    All it takes to be a life member of the NRA is a$1000. Obama made $150 MILLION just last month. He could put up thousands of supporters saying they were life members of the NRA. I t means absolutely NOTHING.

Post imported post

They need to yank the farmer and Webb's memberships I think:celebrate

Post imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
    They need to yank the farmer and Webb's memberships I think:celebrate
    Despite my heartburn with the NRA, at least they showed some class in not doing so. Particularly after he boo-hooed that they didn't endorse him over Allen, despite the fact that the most moronic among us could read the published criteria and see who would get the endorsement. One of those "the rules don't favor me so let's ignore them" types.