• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

nice vid

FogRider

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Awesome report.

"If someone breaks into your home, what would you rather have? A gun, or a telephone to call the police?..." -this vid

No Kidding!
a super cell phone that shoots bullets.
img_10.jpg

scorpioajr

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Awesome report.

"If someone breaks into your home, what would you rather have? A gun, or a telephone to call the police?..." -this vid

No Kidding!
a super cell phone that shoots bullets.

Lol. Super Cell phone. if you bring that to an OC meet-up, i will FOR SURE show up. :celebrate

mazellan819

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
holy crap

those really exist?

where can i buy one?

I think they might be illegal in Utah. I am not sure but I could be wrong. I will look for the particular statute and post.

Edit: Looks as if I was wrong because I can not find the particular statute.

Francis Marion

imported post

They do exist and have for many years. I first saw LE sensitive postings on that back in '99. It is not an operational phone. There is nothing illegal about it but you should keep in mind that LE consider it a concealed weapon based on its design.

althor

imported post

Francis Marion wrote:
They do exist and have for many years. I first saw LE sensitive postings on that back in '99. It is not an operational phone. There is nothing illegal about it but you should keep in mind that LE consider it a concealed weapon based on its design.
Nothing illegal if your state allows Class III AOWs, but you'll need your $5 tax stamp and about a 2 month wait.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Well that means the phone tracking also doesn't work.:cool:

Maybe we can get them with mp3 at least:idea: Would be nice to have
noise canceling ear plugs with it. Or would BATF consider that a silencer?

Would work good as a BUG when your shooting knife jams.

If i'm a bad guy, and my victim already shot at me with his knife, and cell phone
I might go looking elswhere for my livelyhood.
No telling what was going to shoot at you next.