• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An announcement that I'm proud to make

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that Proactive Shooters will now be conducting our firearms training classes at the new Bass Pro Shop in Hanover! We still plan to offer some classes at our normal West End location as well, but that may change in the future. If you havent been to the store yet, GO! Its fantastic!

I am honored that Bass Pro selected us to provide the training for their customers.

Jim

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Isn't that a little like turning the chocoholic loose in the candy store?

I don't even want to hear about your new discount privledges.

One stop shopping at it's best.

Aren't you glad that you didn't get things worked out with that "other place" now?
Course if you do end up with both, you'd have a lock on the big box market.

Yata hey

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Isn't that a little like turning the chocoholic loose in the candy store? I do feel like a kid in a candy store there. Aside from the guns of course, I love the camping section. Every time I go, I walk around for 2 hours minimum. Love the restaurant as well. We need to hit that for a monthly OC dinner as they are very OC friendly!

I don't even want to hear about your new discount privledges. Actually, I dont have any discount privledges. I'm treated like any other customer as it should be. I'm not doing anything special to deserve a discount. I'm just providing a service to their customers.

Aren't you glad that you didn't get things worked out with that "other place" now? haha, yes, I am, although I believe that we could all get along and co-exist.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ProShooter wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
I don't even want to hear about your new discount privledges. Actually, I dont have any discount privledges. I'm treated like any other customer as it should be. I'm not doing anything special to deserve a discount. I'm just providing a service to their customers.
Actually you are providing a benefit to BPS otherwise I doubt that they would agree to the arrangement. They are not in the being nice business although it is good business to be nice.

Everytime a student walks in the door, they become a pre-qualified target customer. That's something that mass media advertising cannot do. Even if the square footage cost amortized is a loss to them, they will profit from direct sales to these student/customers, families and friends.

You are also providing a service for BPS and if I were management, you would be eligible for the employee discount.

Yata hey