• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trader Joes - Anyone OC?

aktion

imported post

I've oc'd a number of times, and only twice has anyone said anything. Both involved questions about ideal shooting locations in the Seattle area. Even had a friend I hadn't seen in a while ask why I was carrying, and followed with 'some woman elswhere in the store has one too'. To this I simply stated to his surprise 'Oh, you must have seen my wife. She's around here somewhere.' Hehe.

Anyway, haven't really bothered to approach the Customer Service counter to ask store policy, as I figure I'll cross that bridge when it approaches. I reckon what I'm really getting at with this post is this - I anticipate problems at TJ's, esp from customers, and have been pleasantly surprised to have not had any yet. Anyone else had similar concerns rendered unfounded, whether at TJ's or some other business?

just_a_car

imported post

I, too, thought there would be issues, but I've OC'd there at least 3 or 4 times without issue. They have great low-carbohydrate flax-seed and soy chips. Nothing but pleasant business transactions.

ETA: I should mention my experiences were at the Lynnwood store on Hwy 99 and 196th.

Slugger

imported post

Only once here in the Everett Mall Way store. Specifically uncovered before going in because I figured I'd run into some greenies. Not a word.

Slugger

just_a_car

imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
They have great low-carbohydrate flax-seed and soy chips
Is that edible? or is it something you run thru the gun barrel to clean it?
Yeah, it's edible... it's something I eat on a low-carb diet to prevent diabetes... since both my parents have been diagnosed with it.