• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorn Wally World Fair Lakes

rob99vmi04

imported post

On my adventure through the big wally world in fair lakes I spot a OCer in the food section. The day this occured wasyesterday (Sunday) 1300 hours,and the place was packed. On my way out, I passed him again. I stopped and asked him if he was a member here at OCDO. The first thing he did was reach for his ID.

I said "NO Idon't want to see your ID I was curiosare you a member on OCDO."

After he stated he wasn't I began explaining to him theforum and about the community of people who exercise what he is excersing"

After, my wife and Ishook hishand with his wife and playing with his extremely cute little boy. We chit chatted a while and he also said that there was a creepy guy following him around the store watching him. He asked me if I was carrying I smiled and thought to myself "admit nothing, deny, everything, make counter accusations. I just smiled (as my G21SF wasriding in a Milt sparks VM-II underneath a number 47 Cooley Jersey.). Anyway forgot the guys name, but his sons name was Mason IIRC.