Thread: any one open carries in the sacramento area??

Post imported post

i live near sacramento and i was wondering if there are any places u guys meet or if thera are any rallys schedule for this area??

Founder's Club Member MudCamper's Avatar

Post imported post

I believe there was an OC meet and greet thereback in April of this year.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum12/9588.html

Post imported post

i heard somethin like the sac police chief put up a notice to all the officers that people will be OCing around sac and not to arrest them. but i guarantee if you go up any further like into folsom you will get arrested. folsom police are some of the worst iv encountered

Founder's Club Member MudCamper's Avatar

Post imported post

r6-rider wrote:
    i heard somethin like the sac police chief put up a notice to all the officers that people will be OCing around sac and not to arrest them.
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=111324

and now
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=121589

Post imported post

oh wow i never saw that. Go CA_Lib haha

Post imported post

ok guys so im thinking about open carrying but also im a little scared due the fact that im mexican and honestly i think some people is just too ignorant to cope with that,

so i dont know i might wait until i can do it for the first time with a group so if any one knows about any meetings please share them here ......

thanks!!!

Post imported post

jorgegsxr wrote:
    ok guys so im thinking about open carrying but also im a little scared due the fact that im Mexican and honestly i think some people is just too ignorant to cope with that,

so i dont know i might wait until i can do it for the first time with a group so if any one knows about any meetings please share them here ......

thanks!!!
    You've read the brochures and then actually read the full penal code sections and you understand how they work?

Do you understand the concept of "smart UOC", where you take precautions to defend yourUOCby carryingthe brochures,being able toarticulate the law,carrying a recorder, being with friendly witnesses, and being aware of your 4th and 5th Amend. rights and when to invoke them?

I'm not saying that you're not prepared. I just want to be sure you are aware of how to put yourself in the best position.

Also join Calguns.net and research OC over there for more opinions.

Post imported post

jorgegsxr wrote:
    i live near sacramento and i was wondering if there are any places u guys meet or if thera are any rallys schedule for this area??
    I'm in the bay, I'll shoot you a PM. I'm black so I'll get slammed to the ground and choked out first no worries.

State Researcher

Post imported post

MrSigmaDot40 wrote:
    jorgegsxr wrote:
    I'm in the bay, I'll shoot you a PM. I'm black so I'll get slammed to the ground and choked out first no worries.
    I LOL'd and then felt bad because it's true.

Let me know if you get a response from jorgeqsxr; I think we're about due for another Cen Cal meetup.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

will do!

LOL yea it is sad but soooooo damn funny lol.

Post imported post

To jorgegsxr and anyone else in the Sac area:

I UOC all throughout Sac county daily. This includes my daily commute from Antelope to Rancho and everywhere (that I may need to stop) in between. Excluding school zones, of course. I've even UOC'd throughout the liberal midtown/downtown area. No problems so far, (knock on wood).

If you are really looking to express your rights, shoot me a PM and we can meet up to get you started.

Post imported post

My brother lives in citrus hiegths, and he and his wife are into OC'ing, he does it alot.

and he enjoys educating the public. Im not sure if is he subscribed to this forum or not, but i can call or email him, and ask him if he is unto the meet and greet type things. and maybe get him to post here. however he could already be a member of this forum and I not know it...

Post imported post

I am new to the board and to the idea UOC, I live up in Antelope and am looking for anyone in the area that is willing to meet up and talk in person, I will buy you a cup of coffee or lunch. I have been reading the boards, but before I decide to UOC I want to make sure I know the facts and want to see how people have reacted to your situations. If you are willing to meet up please send me a pm. Hopefully I am not hijacking the thread.