• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Firearm Sale ~ Dan Wesson Commander Classis Bobtail

scilence

imported post

Good Morning,

I am going to let go of my Dan Wesson Bobtail.

GAbobtail_041305A.jpg

The pistol is a 4.25 inch barrel Commander Classic Bobtail, in excellent condition. I have put a total of about 250 rounds through this pistol and have never treated her badly.I don't ever slam the slide and make sure that all rounds put through the pistol are quality, no range rounds through this one. If you would like more information about the specifications please see:

http://www.cz-usa.com/product_detail.php?id=66

Galco thumb-break belt holster in black. I also have the original case, with papers and tools. All will be included with the purchase of this pistol.

i am giving all of you first come first served dibs, looking for $800.00 because of its use and quality. Pistol is sold retail for $1095.00 - $1128.00, offers will be accepted so closest to the asking price will walk away with a nice piece.

Thank you for looking everyone !

scilence

imported post

Nope, still carrying it. I am going to lower to the price to $700.00 at this point. You see, i love this pistol, but the real world fact of the matter is that my girlfriend has told me she wants this damn purse for Christmas that costs 1/3 of what my truck costs and I want to make her a happy girl this year.

I go out and spend $1000.00 + on pistols and she doesn't fret, so, I figure I shouldn't make a big deal of it either, when the tables are turned.

So, now that this is $700.00 I am hoping someone will want pick it up so I can make my only someone giddy.

Any takers?

How about more incentive.

For $750.00 dollars, I will also throw in a laser bore sighter, a full set of cleaning brushes and a bottle cleaner.

Who can beat this?

Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys, I'm sure my girl will thank you later ;)

scilence

imported post

Well, I am sorry to all of you who didnt grab this beauty quickly but Nosrac, is now the proud owner of a new Dan Wesson Bobtail.

Thanks for putting up with my for sale in the forum.

P.S. I'm a ninja.