• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any upcoming non-weekend OC Dine Outs?

AbNo

imported post

So, a friend of mine needs to write a paper.

I need some help on a project I'm doing for advanced composition. I'mwriting an ethnography - at least 8 pages on a group of people sharing similar interests.

I really want to do it on you gun "enthusiasts" but i have to observe the group I'm doing for at least 2 hours doing something the group does together, take notes on my observations and interview group members.
So, I suggested attending an OC Dine Out, unfortunately, the only one I've seen for the rest of the month is the London one, and I am working every weekend for the rest of the month, starting Friday.

So, I suppose my question is, did I miss an OCDO listing , or is there an on-going one that's either not on the weekend, or ends with time enough for me to be home by about 4pm?

Thanks, guys!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Richmond does breakfast every Saturday. Almost always Grapeshot and Skidmark. Since I'm planning to go to Richmond with my family on Saturday, I could be persuaded to attend. If you can make a weekend MORNING, we can probably get a few more.

Worth a shot?

AbNo

imported post

That sounds like an excellent deal. I can go early, I just need to be back for the late afternoon.

It should be noted my friend is not anti-gun, either, and has been to the range with me twice before, in case anyone was worried. :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

AbNo

Richmond breakfast each Sat A.M. is always a secret event :p
Arrangement PMs in progress.

River City Diner at Parham Rd and Rt. 64 seems to be the choice this week.
Will 9:30 A.M. work for you and your guest?

Yata hey

Marco

imported post

Abno,
If you can't make it to Richmond we can always arrange something during the day in my neck of the woods.
The OC weekday lunch's usually have a decent turnout.

Marco

nova

imported post

I'd be up for one as long as I don't have class then.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
AbNo

Yata hey

OOPS! I done did it again - the cat is out of the bag at http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/17560.html.

But Grapeshot screwed up the location - River City Diner is at I-95 at theParham Rd exit, not Rt 64. He even has a GPS, but it does him no good as he never listens when someone tells him where to go and how to get there.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

skidmark wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
AbNo

Yata hey

OOPS! I done did it again - the cat is out of the bag at http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/17560.html.

But Grapeshot screwed up the location - River City Diner is at I-95 at theParham Rd exit, not Rt 64. He even has a GPS, but it does him no good as he never listens when someone tells him where to go and how to get there.

stay safe.

skidmark
I have been told many times where to go and I will probably have a reserved seat on the bus. :D So many of my friends will be there too.

Tin foil hat must have been effecting the GPS.

Skid is correct for a change: Parham Rd. and Rt. 95 see link above.

Yata hey