• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro-gun Lawyers practicing in in LA

Louisiana Carry

imported post

Building a list of pro-gun lawyers. This is not meant to be a pro-bono list. We simply want to positively affect the revenue of pro-gun businesses (in this case, law offices), and hopefully it will be a list of who to call if a lawful carrier ever needs to defend themelves. If you know of anyone who would like to be added to the list, please send them a link to this page so that they can submit their information.

http://louisianacarry.org/lawyers

imported post

I, for one, appreciate this and all the other efforts you make on our behalf.
Care to make the drive to the "other" Louisiana and join us for an open carry get together down near BR?
Obviously, you've talked with John Delgado, glad to see his name on the list.

Louisiana Carry

imported post

Thank you.

You wouldn't believe how much heat I catch for it, especially among "pro-gun" people, so that is always nice to hear.

I would like to, but doubt I will be able to. Too many irons in the fire right now.

imported post

While there are a LOT of "pro-gun" people, that doesn't necessarily equate to pro-FREEDOM people. Actually, lots of them are outright fascists. They're all for controlling OTHER people.
Sure was hoping to meet you in person, give us all a chance to swipe that hat of yours.