Thread: Banks and OC

Post imported post

In the RCW all that it mentions about restricted places are basically schools; and federal law restricts Federal Buildings and post Office(technically a federal building)....
    Granted going into a bank in down town Seattle while OCing is probably going to get some looks maybe even some yelps from the sexy cashiers at the Bank of America on Olive (have you noticed that they are all hot... :O)... Anyways I usually just CC when I go to the bank (i take my shirt or jacket and make sure it covers my 1911) the reason is that I don't have a car, I don't drive and well since I live in Downtown....

Sooo My question is this are there any banks or finacial institutions in this state that dissallow CC/OC?

Edit:1 fixed the federal stuff
    Edit :2 added the edits lol

Post imported post

For known businesses that are anti-gun, please read this sticky: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/3630.html

Also, it is not illegal to carry CC or OC in a bank in this state, nor is it against federal law. If the banking institution has a problem with your carry choice, they will tell you; otherwise, Carry On.

Edit: I am not a lawyer.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

"the RCW" says nothing about federal buildings or post offices.

Post imported post

I was going to mention that it was federal law but I'm replying to three posts at a time so I forgot lol

Post imported post

just_a_car wrote:
    For known businesses that are anti-gun, please read this sticky: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/3630.html

Also, it is not illegal to carry CC or OC in a bank in this state, nor is it against federal law. If the banking institution has a problem with your carry choice, they will tell you; otherwise, Carry On.

Well there are no banks on that list >.>

Post imported post

shakul wrote:
    just_a_car wrote:

Well there are no banks on that list >.>
    Yes there is. Look in the Watch List.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

well well ... just one :P lol

Post imported post

I OC in my bank all the time.US Bank in Seatac.I have heard others here talk of OC in their banks as well with few problems.

Post imported post

All the branches of STCU here in Spokane have been fantastic about open carry... And by fantastic I mean there has never been one comment about it, and aplace that just doesn't care or bat an eye at people legally carrying is fantastic.