• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

:( .....Looks like I am staying...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

due to some recent and expensive events it looks like I possibly will have to stay in SLC area. It looks like I have to look for a job and and a VERY CHEAP place to stay at. Renting a room for CHEAP????

It's going to be cold. I only have the Bike to rely on as transportation:uhoh:. I know, gunfreak rides all through it. I guess I will be a resonably experienced MC rider after this winter:lol:.

If any one have any Suggestions please PM me or call if you have my #

Thanks TJ

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Don;t have a car for that kinda job + the hours kinda "killed" me BTW. But it would be fun to ride thru the winter together. Give me a hauler and we can talk about things when you have time. Best time to call is AFTER 1800 hours (6PM) min are free.

brokenarrows

imported post

Since all the farewell gatherings were cancelled, perhaps a welcome back party is in order.

Make it so number one....

utahglock

imported post

TJ, you could get you a security job :) many companies are hiring :p till ya find yourself something worth while, if you need any leads. PM me . and ill put a good word in for ya at one or two places should you decided to apply, and ill let ya know which ones to stay away from.

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

utahglock wrote:
TJ, you could get you a security job :) many companies are hiring :p till ya find yourself something worth while, if you need any leads. PM me . and ill put a good word in for ya at one or two places should you decided to apply, and ill let ya know which ones to stay away from.
TJ, I just sent you a PM.

IHC has a listing of several Security jobs.... including the one I PM'd to you...

Even a Daytime one.

Don't know if the pay is in the range you are looking for but.... as in any port in a storm... any job is better than no job. I recognize that there are exeptions!

JoeSparky

goosemama

imported post

TJ

Great to hear you're hanging around. I'll check with the security company that contracts out at the company my husband works at. They always have openings there. Don't know about the pay, but they're always looking for guys with experience.

thx997303

imported post

Oh, so you're not moving out to wonderful....*cough*..........flat Texas?

Dang, I missed all kinds of things now didn't I?

youscareme

Banned
imported post

thx997303 wrote:
Oh, so you're not moving out to wonderful....*cough*..........flat Texas?

Dang, I missed all kinds of things now didn't I?
are you back thx?

thx997303

imported post

Well, done with Basic anyway. Currently at.....*cough*.......beautiful FT. Sam Houston.

I'm gonna be here for a couple of weeks, then depending on whether my knee is screwed up or not, I'll be going to Ft. Leonard Wood for AIT.

I'd say I will be back in Utah by Summer.