Thread: Highend Benchmade Knife offer

Post imported post

I had three 50% off coupons,I usedtwo and have a third for trade.

This coupon WILL NOT circumventBenchmade'srestrictions and is only good for one item and it must be available from their website.
    http://www.benchmade.com/about_knives/anewclass.asp

The more expensive the knife the greater the savings.

Lets say you want a $600 knife and you trade me something with a $100 value that knife only cost you $400, a $200 savings.

You can post if you're making an offer just don't post what your offering for trade.
    PM me with the details.

Please post any questions here as others might have the same question.

I'd prefer to keep it local (meaning VA)but that is just a preference not a requirement.

What did I get?
    I gota 3300 and a 630SBK.

Edit:

I deleted the link to Benchmade by accident
    &I forgot a bunch of stuff.

Removed link to my GB auctions to show those that don't know me I'm a honest/good guy.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    I had three 50% off coupons,I usedtwo and have a third for trade.

This coupon WILL NOT circumvent Benchmade's restrictions and is only good for one item and it must be available from there website.
    http://www.benchmade.com/about_knives/anewclass.asp

You can post if you're making an offer just don't post what your offering for trade.
    PM me with the details.

Please post any questions here as others might have the same question.

I'd prefer to keep it local (meaning VA)but that is just a preference not a requirement.

What did I get a 3300 and a 630SBK.

Edit:
    I deleted the link to Benchmade by accident
    Can you at least give us some general categories of acceptable tradeable items? I don't wanna offer you a handle of Maker's Mark if you are a recovering alcoholic

Post imported post

I haven't drank an adult beverage since 1985.

Use your imagination.

I thought about just buying something then just placing that item on a auction site, how borrowing.

By doing it this way someone gets a deal and I get something I want but didn't think of.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    I haven't drank an adult beverage since 1985.

Use your imagination.

I thought about just buy something then just placing that item on a auction site, how borrowing.

By doing it this way someone gets a deal and I get something I want but didn't think of.

See my point.

Post imported post

I'll quit considering offersat 1300 (1:00pm)on10/29/08.

I'll post whose offerI excepted but not the details.:P

EDIT:
    I really need to spell check

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Is there an expiration date on the coupon, or other restrictions (like a minimum value on th eknife)?

Post imported post

It's good til 04/09/09.

There is no minimum but if you trade me something that is worth $50 and you buy a knife that is $80 ($40 with coupon) you're not really saving.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

You could try trading him a bunch of 10mm ammo, maybe, but that's not very interesting.

(AbNo, on Kendo's computer)

Post imported post

wrote:
    10mm ammo, maybe,
    That is always a option.

Things I'm not interested in:
    1. adult beverages (I'm not on the wagon)
    2. tobacco products
    2. adult literature/movies
    3. sports apparel/ to include Nascar
    (I know it is a sin in the South not to like Nascar):P

Please include a pic in your PM's or a detailed description

a inexpensive (working) centerfire rifle >.25 caliber would also work

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    wrote:
    10mm ammo, maybe,
    That is always a option.

Things I'm not interested in:
    1. adult beverages (I'm not on the wagon)
    2. tobacco products
    2. adult literature/movies
    3. sports apparel/ to include Nascar
    (I know it is a sin in the South not to like Nascar):P

Please include a pic in your PM's or a detailed description

a inexpensive (working) centerfire rifle >.25 caliber would also work

Well that just about exhausts my tradeable items closet :P

Post imported post

WOW.Surprised I haven't gotten more bites.:?
    I might have to review the catalog again to see what I will add to my collection.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I've been wanting a model 42 for ages. If I had the coupon I could buy one too, but the model 42 isn't expensive enough to warrant such a trade.

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    the model 42 isn't expensive enough to warrant such a trade.
    The M42 is $280 on their site.
    All offers are excepted.
    There isn't a guarantee that I'll choose yours or any if I don't get an offer on something I want or need.

I can't hurt to try.

Pm it if you make one.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Well, the knife is more like $180 from anybody but their website, and since half of $280 is $140, I'd really only being saving around $40. And that's without factoring in the value of the trade item.

Someone else will make better use of it than I.

Post imported post

Agreed.

[line]

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Agent19 wrote:
    I'll quit considering offersat 1300 (1:00pm)on10/29/08.

Less then 24hrs and only one real offer?
    Unfortunately I don't need any of those items.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Post imported post

Sure as long as it filled with 06 ammo, BAR magazines, .50 cal ammo or Hilters heart.
    other wise you can keep your air, I get mine for free.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

Post imported post

This offer has expired.

~Alan Korwin