Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAU

Post imported post

Why are the NAU topics consistently being deleted from this forum??? Its enough to make me wanna break out my tin-foil hat...

Here's the break down for the guy who keeps hitting the "Delete Topic" button:

NAU = No United States = No Constitution = No 2A = No OC/CC....

No matter how you view it, its happening. Get your head outta the sand. Its cool if you don't agree with or believe the information, but don't deny Americans the opportunity for knowledge.

Post imported post

Post imported post

C'mon guys, the UAC is a joke, and if the threads are being deleted it's because the owners of this site don't want to look like a bunch of nutcases. You know what, it's their site, and I can't say I blame them.

Go talk about this nonsense at some fringe sites if you want, but don't drag the rest of this forum down with you.

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    C'mon guys, the UAC is a joke, and if the threads are being deleted it's because the owners of this site don't want to look like a bunch of nutcases. You know what, it's their site, and I can't say I blame them.

Go talk about this nonsense at some fringe sites if you want, but don't drag the rest of this forum down with you.
    WOW.

So, basically, EVEN if its OC related, BECAUSE you feel that its non-sense, that others shouldn't' be allowed to figure it out for themselves? Don't forget people think YOU and ME are backwards as hell for even OWNING a gun, let alone carrying it...

Nice one bud...

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    Why are the NAU topics consistently being deleted from this forum??? Its enough to make me wanna break out my tin-foil hat...

Here's the break down for the guy who keeps hitting the "Delete Topic" button:

NAU = No United States = No Constitution = No 2A = No OC/CC....

No matter how you view it, its happening. Get your head outta the sand. Its cool if you don't agree with or believe the information, but don't deny Americans the opportunity for knowledge.
    I have no idea but it is a serious concern because if the nau succeeds say good bye to guns. some guy named mike deleted mine

Post imported post

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:

It actually isnt a joke it is real and as an american you should be more informed

Post imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
    marshaul wrote:

With all do respect...
    its "Due"

...lazy.........

spelling police 9mm corrected me
    LOL

Post imported post

I didn't say you guys shouldn't be able to talk about this, I pointed out this forum belongs to two fellow who probably don't want to be made to look like morons by having this rubbish all over their site. Like I said, talk about it all you want, but don't be surprised if you get threads deleting for doing it here.

Post imported post

Amendment 2 wrote:
    marshaul wrote:

It actually isnt a joke it is real and as an american you should be more informed
    (Must....not....name-call...)

Edit: it's funny that a clown like yourself assumes that, because I've already learned about and discounted his ridiculous conspiracy theory, I must be "uninformed," when of course only the uninformed still buy this giant load of crap.

Post imported post

Post imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
    marshaul wrote:
    I didn't say you guys shouldn't be able to talk about this, I pointed out this forum belongs to two fellow who probably don't want to be made to look like morons by having this rubbish all over their site. Like I said, talk about it all you want, but don't be surprised if you get threads deleting for doing it here.
    But its ok to have "boohoo oh poor me" rubbish?* Its just inconsistent, thats all.* Not putting you down, just my opinion.
    You have a point, and I won't contest it.

Post imported post

Post imported post

Ahhh...peace.

Post imported post

Look, I don't mean to have such poor forum etiquette.

I posted this yesterday in the previous thread. The following is from CLS, the author of my favorite libertarian blog. It starts off as a little rant, but he ties it all together to make an excellent demonstration why the UAC fears are, if not unfounded, exaggerated:
    http://freestudents.blogspot.com/200...and-crazy.html

Post imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
    marshaul wrote:
    You have a point, and I won't contest it.
    No worries, have an internet beer with me brotha!

Thanks bru! It's always good to get an early start. :P

Post imported post

Post imported post

I guess we're going to have to throw links at eachother all day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-8HDSNxlf4

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=52230

Post imported post

Well, in the video you posted, Mr. Gaffney talks on for a while about what the ramifications of a NAU are, while in the link I posted CLS discounts the possibility of an NAU at all. So, your link isn't really any kind of response to mine.

CLS makes an excellent point: the EU has open borders. Here in the US, our borders with Mexico and Canada are becoming less open as time goes on. So, how does this evidence a tendency to become more like the EU, rather than less like it?

BTW, I just got done listening, and Frank Gaffney's rant doesn't come close to presenting a cogent arugment

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    Well, in the video you posted, Mr. Gaffney talks on for a while about what the ramifications of a NAU are, while in the link I posted CLS discounts the possibility of an NAU at all. So, your link isn't really any kind of response to mine.

CLS makes an excellent point: the EU has open borders. Here in the US, our borders with Mexico and Canada are becoming less open as time goes on. So, how does this evidence a tendency to become more like the EU, rather than less like it?

BTW, I just got done listening, and Frank Gaffney's rant doesn't come close to presenting a cogent arugment
    Ok - clearly you are convinced, right? So Am i, in my repects. So, either do more research, or find another topic. EITHER way, don't expect me to hand you any gear when SHTF...

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

"As important as this resolution is," Corsi said, "we need still more congressional attention. Where is congressional oversight of SPP?

So, if this union is no imminent, why are there so few people interested in either preventing it or accomplishing it? My guess would be because nobody takes it seriously. If nobody takes it seriously, it's not going to happen.

Do you even know anybody who wants a NAU? Can you point to any politicians who have advocated one?

Post imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    EITHER way, don't expect me to hand you any gear when SHTF...
    Thanks for being so sweet.

The truth is, while I don't consider the NAU a feasible threat, I would fight it same as you were it ever to actually come about. I hope you wouldn't mind when the rest of us brought our own gear.

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

"As important as this resolution is," Corsi said, "we need still more congressional attention. Where is congressional oversight of SPP?
    So, if this union is no imminent, why are there so few people interested in either preventing it or accomplishing it? My guess would be because nobody takes it seriously. If nobody takes it seriously, it's not going to happen.

Do you even know anybody who wants a NAU? Can you point to any politicians who have advocated one?
    I find it funny that you expect me to jump and collect all the information that I have found to convince myself, to convince you. Im not here to convince you, im here to give you my opinion. There is NOTHING i would rather have than an arsenal of links to give you...trust me.
    i suppose you would be happy if in my SPARE time, i dido my best to gather the information FOR you to evaluate and disregard. Sound good?

Post imported post

marshaul wrote:
    ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
    EITHER way, don't expect me to hand you any gear when SHTF...
    ...I hope you wouldn't mind when the rest of us brought our own gear.
    Like i said....

Post imported post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast