• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NAU

scorpioajr

imported post

Why are the NAU topics consistently being deleted from this forum??? Its enough to make me wanna break out my tin-foil hat...

Here's the break down for the guy who keeps hitting the "Delete Topic" button:

NAU = No United States = No Constitution = No 2A = No OC/CC....

No matter how you view it, its happening. Get your head outta the sand. Its cool if you don't agree with or believe the information, but don't deny Americans the opportunity for knowledge.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

C'mon guys, the UAC is a joke, and if the threads are being deleted it's because the owners of this site don't want to look like a bunch of nutcases. You know what, it's their site, and I can't say I blame them.

Go talk about this nonsense at some fringe sites if you want, but don't drag the rest of this forum down with you.

scorpioajr

imported post

marshaul wrote:
C'mon guys, the UAC is a joke, and if the threads are being deleted it's because the owners of this site don't want to look like a bunch of nutcases. You know what, it's their site, and I can't say I blame them.

Go talk about this nonsense at some fringe sites if you want, but don't drag the rest of this forum down with you.

WOW.

So, basically, EVEN if its OC related, BECAUSE you feel that its non-sense, that others shouldn't' be allowed to figure it out for themselves? Don't forget people think YOU and ME are backwards as hell for even OWNING a gun, let alone carrying it...

Nice one bud...

Amendment 2

imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Why are the NAU topics consistently being deleted from this forum??? Its enough to make me wanna break out my tin-foil hat...

Here's the break down for the guy who keeps hitting the "Delete Topic" button:

NAU = No United States = No Constitution = No 2A = No OC/CC....

No matter how you view it, its happening. Get your head outta the sand. Its cool if you don't agree with or believe the information, but don't deny Americans the opportunity for knowledge.

I have no idea but it is a serious concern because if the nau succeeds say good bye to guns. some guy named mike deleted mine

Amendment 2

imported post

marshaul wrote:

It actually isnt a joke it is real and as an american you should be more informed

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
marshaul wrote:

With all do respect...
its "Due"

...lazy.........

spelling police 9mm corrected me
LOL

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I didn't say you guys shouldn't be able to talk about this, I pointed out this forum belongs to two fellow who probably don't want to be made to look like morons by having this rubbish all over their site. Like I said, talk about it all you want, but don't be surprised if you get threads deleting for doing it here.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Amendment 2 wrote:
marshaul wrote:

It actually isnt a joke it is real and as an american you should be more informed
(Must....not....name-call...)

Edit: it's funny that a clown like yourself assumes that, because I've already learned about and discounted his ridiculous conspiracy theory, I must be "uninformed," when of course only the uninformed still buy this giant load of crap.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
marshaul wrote:
I didn't say you guys shouldn't be able to talk about this, I pointed out this forum belongs to two fellow who probably don't want to be made to look like morons by having this rubbish all over their site. Like I said, talk about it all you want, but don't be surprised if you get threads deleting for doing it here.
But its ok to have "boohoo oh poor me" rubbish?  Its just inconsistent, thats all.  Not putting you down, just my opinion.
You have a point, and I won't contest it.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Look, I don't mean to have such poor forum etiquette.

I posted this yesterday in the previous thread. The following is from CLS, the author of my favorite libertarian blog. It starts off as a little rant, but he ties it all together to make an excellent demonstration why the UAC fears are, if not unfounded, exaggerated:
http://freestudents.blogspot.com/2007/06/bungling-bureaucrats-and-crazy.html

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
marshaul wrote:
You have a point, and I won't contest it.

No worries, have an internet beer with me brotha!

simpson-duff-beer-internet-homer.jpg
Thanks bru! It's always good to get an early start. :p

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well, in the video you posted, Mr. Gaffney talks on for a while about what the ramifications of a NAU are, while in the link I posted CLS discounts the possibility of an NAU at all. So, your link isn't really any kind of response to mine.

CLS makes an excellent point: the EU has open borders. Here in the US, our borders with Mexico and Canada are becoming less open as time goes on. So, how does this evidence a tendency to become more like the EU, rather than less like it?

BTW, I just got done listening, and Frank Gaffney's rant doesn't come close to presenting a cogent arugment

scorpioajr

imported post

marshaul wrote:
Well, in the video you posted, Mr. Gaffney talks on for a while about what the ramifications of a NAU are, while in the link I posted CLS discounts the possibility of an NAU at all. So, your link isn't really any kind of response to mine.

CLS makes an excellent point: the EU has open borders. Here in the US, our borders with Mexico and Canada are becoming less open as time goes on. So, how does this evidence a tendency to become more like the EU, rather than less like it?

BTW, I just got done listening, and Frank Gaffney's rant doesn't come close to presenting a cogent arugment
Ok - clearly you are convinced, right? So Am i, in my repects. So, either do more research, or find another topic. EITHER way, don't expect me to hand you any gear when SHTF...