• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NAU

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52230

"As important as this resolution is," Corsi said, "we need still more congressional attention. Where is congressional oversight of SPP?

So, if this union is no imminent, why are there so few people interested in either preventing it or accomplishing it? My guess would be because nobody takes it seriously. If nobody takes it seriously, it's not going to happen.

Do you even know anybody who wants a NAU? Can you point to any politicians who have advocated one?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
EITHER way, don't expect me to hand you any gear when SHTF...
Thanks for being so sweet.

The truth is, while I don't consider the NAU a feasible threat, I would fight it same as you were it ever to actually come about. I hope you wouldn't mind when the rest of us brought our own gear.

scorpioajr

imported post

marshaul wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

"As important as this resolution is," Corsi said, "we need still more congressional attention. Where is congressional oversight of SPP?

So, if this union is no imminent, why are there so few people interested in either preventing it or accomplishing it? My guess would be because nobody takes it seriously. If nobody takes it seriously, it's not going to happen.

Do you even know anybody who wants a NAU? Can you point to any politicians who have advocated one?
I find it funny that you expect me to jump and collect all the information that I have found to convince myself, to convince you. Im not here to convince you, im here to give you my opinion. There is NOTHING i would rather have than an arsenal of links to give you...trust me.
i suppose you would be happy if in my SPARE time, i dido my best to gather the information FOR you to evaluate and disregard. Sound good?

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
marshaul wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

I find it funny that you expect me to jump and collect all the information that I have found to convince myself, to convince you. Im not here to convince you, im here to give you my opinion. There is NOTHING i would rather have than an arsenal of links to give you...trust me.
i suppose you would be happy if in my SPARE time, i dido my best to gather the information FOR you to evaluate and disregard. Sound good?
Fair enough, but it's a two-way street. If you want to convince us of the conclusions of "all the information [you] have found", perhaps you would do well to share some of that research with us.

You may not realize this, but I do my own research. And my research led to very different conclusions. So, your options are to A: show me evidence that will cause me to question my research, or B: accept the fact that researching the matter will not lead to a single, incontrovertible conclusion.

ainokea

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
With all due respect, I dont want to hear about marital problems of members and travel horror stories, etc on this site either(thats what PM's are for). I come here for gun talk. Yes, they have the right, but why not be consistent?Not to say these people arent hurting or need someone to listen to(I can sympathize with that), but if you say "NAU isnt pertinent but I will let joeschmoe air his dirty laundry" it is not stable, it leads to questions and brings down your validity in my mind. But you are right, it is their site, they can do what they want. Why not stick to the same rules for everyone though, you know?

EDITED because spelling police 9mm corrected me, thank you!:p

With all of the recent threads being deleted for being off topic, while other non OC related threads are allowed to stay, I think someone needs to spell out what the approved topics are for the new guys (like me) and what members are exempt from the rules.

Such as if you joined this site before Jan 1, 2008 you can post what you want, but if you joined after Jan 1, 2008and we don't like you opinion we'll just delete it, etc. This site needs to be a two way street!!

scorpioajr

imported post

marshaul wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
marshaul wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

A: show me evidence that will cause me to question my research, or B: accept the fact that researching the matter will not lead to a single, incontrovertible conclusion.
Ok - i will do my best to compile pertinent information for you bud. Seeing as how it took ME this onlg to become convinced, I won't hold me breathe for your mind to change. notice how im not pushing the issue of you the NAU, but rather the PERSONAL PURSUIT OF INFORMATION?? Bro, Im just happy you know who the NAU is at all. Agree with it or not! At least the information is getting out there, hey, at least you'll recognize their uniforms when it happens, with all that information you found that disproves their existence. Ha..

Amendment 2

imported post

marshaul wrote:
ProtectedBy9mm wrote:

I know plenty george bush senior, george bush junior aka worst president ever,hiliary clinton,bill clinton, and all the other money greedy :cuss: :cuss::cuss: politicians.

Amendment 2

imported post

ITS VERY SIMPLE PEOPLE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP AMERICA THE WAY IT IS WE ALL BETTER DO SOMETHING. THE GOVERMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE BUT THE PEOPLE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. FOR A LONG TIME WE HAVE FEARED THE GOVERMENT IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.

mazellan819

imported post

pitythefools wrote:
seems to me that posts on this site are tolerated far more than  posts at www.utahconcealedcarry.com

Those guys are really out of control with random bannings and opinion policing.  I havent noticed threads being deleted on this site nearly like they are locked and deleted at that site.

In fact I have noticed one of the rouge moderators from that site bringing his piss and vinegar over here.

I am just saying it seems far more open to discussion at opencarry than at one other at least.

Cry me a river! :banghead:

sadviolin.jpg

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Who is this guy? A google search on his name turns up nothing other than this video. Even more, his only piece of actual "evidence" is to tell us to do a google search. :quirky And you honestly have no idea why this seems so patently made-up to some of us?

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
This guy, Hal Turner, is a white supremacist and holocaust denialist. Do you really think a person like this qualifies as a trustworthy source of information? Or, do you not believe in the holocaust, either?

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
This video provides no evidence, instead relying completely on unsubstantiated claims. It doesn't help prove anything. And Aaron Russo is obviously an idiot.

ProtectedBy9mm wrote:
Marcy Kaptur is also an idiot (in addition to being a Democrap). In this video, she's trying to get attention using anti-Bush sentiment. Notice she claims the NAFTA superhighway is a Bush plan. Notice Bush's presidency is about to end, and nothing has come of this plan. This means, at the very least, that it's not a Bush plan, and that Marcy Kaptur, who claimed it is, is unreliable.

Of course, you're just going to say "Well, I tried to do some research for you but you already have your mind made up."

But that's just what you don't get: when I said I'd already researched this issue, I wasn't lying. Back when I knew nothing about the so-called NAU and the "NAFTA Superhighway", and I decided to research the issue, I was open to both possibilities: conspiracy theory, or reality. However, I have a fairly high standard for "evidence", and what you've provided here is exactly the sort of BS that convinced me the "NAU" is total fantasy.