• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Time Ever

dyver1

imported post

I was dining at the Chinese Buffet today in the Sterling Town Center at the intersection of Rt 7 and Dranesville Rd and much to my surprise I saw another person come in who was also OCing.

This was the first time EVER that I have seen anyone other than me out in public in this area OCing, (except at an OC dinner) so I was VERY happy.

I went over and introduced myself and I think he said he was on OCDO as caltainbut I am NOT 100% sure.

He said that in the years that he has been OCing he had only ever seen 3 others OCing so I guess there are still not enough of us in this area yet to make an impact, but I will keep trying.

To caltainit was nice to meet you and get to see someone else out there going about our every day business OCing.

Be Careful Out There

Paul