• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL Booth at Fredericskburg this weekend

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

C'mon folks - the VCDL table at Fredericskburg this weekend is seriously short.

Gonna be rainin'. Ain't gonna be much outdoor stuff going on. Come out and help.

I'm sure rlh2005 would appreciate a PM that says "count me in".

We all talk about how good VCDL is, but we need each of us to go out and show we mean it.

I'll be there Sunday afternoon. Who else will go out?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Thank you. Rob sent me one this afternoon saying he's by himself on Saturday afternoon. So you may want to re-send; perhaps he didn't get yours.

Or PM him.

pourshot

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tess wrote:
C'mon folks - the VCDL table at Fredericksburg this weekend is seriously short.

I'll be there Sunday afternoon. Who else will go out?
I will be there both mornings due to the membership drive. I hope it goes well. <fingers crossed>