• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Food Lion in Roanoke...

Eeyore

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
Do you have a permit?
Yes sir, I have a permit as do you.
Huh?
It is called the Constitution and Bill of Rights.:D

[line]

My standard answer when asked about a permit is
"Yeah, it is called the Constitution."
Always done with a smile and a have a great day.

1A to express 2A and 2A to protect all of them
or, "Yes I do have a permit, but I don't have it on me. It's kept in a sealed glass case at the National Archives in Washington DC." ;)

richarcm

imported post

Eeyore wrote:
Agent19 wrote:
Do you have a permit?
Yes sir, I have a permit as do you.
Huh?
It is called the Constitution and Bill of Rights.:D

[line]

My standard answer when asked about a permit is
"Yeah, it is called the Constitution."
Always done with a smile and a have a great day.

1A to express 2A and 2A to protect all of them
or, "Yes I do have a permit, but I don't have it on me. It's kept in a sealed glass case at the National Archives in Washington DC." ;)
Or "No, I do not have a permit to utilize my 2nd Amendment right. Do you have one to exercise your 1st?"

VA Caver

imported post

***UPDATE***

I just received a phone call from a Mr. Tim Shipman (Food Lion Loss Prevention). He said the policy of Food Lion is that state laws apply and he will contact the store the incident occurred at and let them know.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

VA Caver wrote:
***UPDATE***

I just received a phone call from a Mr. Tim Shipman (Food Lion Loss Prevention). He said the policy of Food Lion is that state laws apply and he will contact the store the incident occurred at and let them know.
Please see PM re: Food Lion

Yata hey