• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CC's Pizza on Houston Road

Ground Chuk

imported post

I'll be visiting the Great State of Kentucky to celebrate my Niece's graduation and obtaining her Associates Degree in Massage Therapy.

The place is at CC's Pizza on Houston Road.

Is this place posted? I generally OC in Ohio, but do have my CHL. Would CC be in order here?

Thank you for your responses!

Chuk

D_Fence

imported post

Unlike Ohio, not many places are posted in KY that aren't required to be posted by law. So, you are probably good to go. (Even if they are posted, they have to ask you to leave.) Also, unlike Ohio, carrying a gun in a KY restaurant is fine even if they serve alcohol. Just stay away from bars or bar areas.

Brian D.

imported post

Only Cici's Pizza I've seen posted in the CinciTucky area is the one near Tri County in Sharonville/Springdale. Like D_Fence said there are WAY fewer gunbuster signs on the Ky. side of the river.