Thread: 31 Days of Horror/ Sci-Fi/ Guns

Post imported post

Werewolf movie on as Im reading posts here.. they need "bigger guns" some gun enthusiest / hunter local fella invites leos over to arm themselves.. one of em says.. "When I think of the second amendment, I didn't think it meant just one guy."

lol.. mac 11 / 12 ga tac shortys / and others.. he had em stored in a beer fridge in the garage.. .. you might cling to yer guns if .. he says semi auto (bout the mac) and mentions yea! 30 rounds in 10 seconds.. them better be silver bullets cuz that was one large werewolf..

Hmm.. now would the Mac 11 spit out 30 silver rounds without jamming? I don't havea Mac to test or the silver to spare.. any practical info on this guys?

J

Post imported post

Why wouldn't it? If it would fire 30 LRNs, FMJ's, or JHP's ..... what would make 30 Silver RN's a challenge ?

~~Springfield

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac-10
    The compactness and high rates of fire for these weapons (no less than 1000 rounds per minute for the M-10 and 1600 rpm for the M-11A1) worked against them.

Post imported post

Check out the movie Tremors with Kevin Bacon (and its sequels).

Post imported post

Also the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead with Ving Rhames.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
    Also the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead with Ving Rhames.
    Oh, man! Time for me to run out and get another bottle of scotch and practice dry-firing!

Where's NakedShopLifter?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Hey, I was just curious about silver rounds in a semi auto or fully auto weapon.. geez.. I have only fired them from a revolver.. I like it old school.:P

I have seen ALL the Tremors movies.. , Dawn of the Dead.. any zombie movie.. is just awesome..

I was unimpressed with the rather small exit wound from the head of the young lady who shot herself in one of the Hellraiser movies.. the pistol was of the large caliber type and that is just NOT realistic enough.. sigh.. is okay though, the dude let her come "back".. :what: J