• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

31 Days of Horror/ Sci-Fi/ Guns

JBURGII

imported post

Werewolf movie on as Im reading posts here.. they need "bigger guns" some gun enthusiest / hunter local fella invites leos over to arm themselves.. one of em says.. "When I think of the second amendment, I didn't think it meant just one guy."

lol.. mac 11 / 12 ga tac shortys / and others.. he had em stored in a beer fridge in the garage.. .. you might cling to yer guns if .. he says semi auto (bout the mac) and mentions yea! 30 rounds in 10 seconds.. them better be silver bullets cuz that was one large werewolf..

Hmm.. now would the Mac 11 spit out 30 silver rounds without jamming? I don't havea Mac to test or the silver to spare.. any practical info on this guys?

J

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Also the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead with Ving Rhames.

Oh, man! Time for me to run out and get another bottle of scotch and practice dry-firing!

Where's NakedShopLifter?

JBURGII

imported post

Hey, I was just curious about silver rounds in a semi auto or fully auto weapon.. geez.. I have only fired them from a revolver.. I like it old school.:p

I have seen ALL the Tremors movies.. , Dawn of the Dead.. any zombie movie.. is just awesome..

I was unimpressed with the rather small exit wound from the head of the young lady who shot herself in one of the Hellraiser movies.. the pistol was of the large caliber type and that is just NOT realistic enough.. sigh.. is okay though, the dude let her come "back".. :what: J