• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shotgun

get it now or later?

• get this now?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wait and get a better one?

• wait and wish I got this one now?

• freeze up and don't do squat?

• Total voters

youscareme

Banned
imported post

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Fallschirjmäger

imported post

If you like semi-auto's the Saiga is pretty nice :D. For you "old fashioned, stick in the mud" types, you could always wait until this pump action comes out........

DSCN6570.jpg

41 Magnum

imported post

Ahem(cough, cough) Gentelmen, we do have ladies on board. So unless you want them to smack you in the head, best tread lightly.

Anyhow, if you're seriously curious about that shotgun: You're looking about 6 bills for one in sporter configuration. The one pictured would addjust overanother grand if you figure in the SBS tax to the feds. But they ARE fun to shoot.

LovesHisXD45

imported post

AbNo wrote:
What am I looking at in the OP? :?
The OP had a nice picture of a scantily-clad young lady with a nice shotgun. It seems that some deemed it unsuitable, so it was yanked.

Kevin