• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Control

buddyleeroe

imported post

Please take the time to watch this video. It is a sad commentary on gun control and confiscation of guns in England. This could happen in the USA if we as gun owners don't take a responsible position and get the message out.

And by all means we need to get out and Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This election is probably the most critical election in our life time.

Thanks guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkS2BRoCd2I&feature=related

GoldCoaster

imported post

PRO2ND wrote:
Yes we need to be aware and not give a inch as then they will want a mile.
Speaking as someone born in the UK, I have to say I'm disgusted, absolutely disgusted with what that place has become. It's like not even the same place it used to be. Once a proud and thriving country is now a bankrupt shell of a place apologists for everything and now they've taken even long guns out of most peoples hands the gun crime has gone up up up because we all know criminals by their job description don't obey laws and gun laws are no exception.

There's been a huge increase in knife crime, I guess those scallywags that sort of obey the law gave up their guns if they had them but now they are busy stabbing and slashing each other with knives.

The UK is usually about 10 years ahead of the USA in stupidity.. look how many cameras are over there now... look how many cameras are being installed around here.

As you so rightly said, don't give one damn inch. I don't want to have to rely on carrying a stick to defend myself with but that's what it will come down to if these anti-gun nutjobs have their way..

(rant over)

PRO2ND

imported post

Goldcoaster.

Speaking as someone born in the UK, I have to say I'm disgusted, absolutely disgusted with what that place has become. It's like not even the same place it used to be. Once a proud and thriving country is now a bankrupt shell of a place apologists for everything and now they've taken even long guns out of most peoples hands the gun crime has gone up up up because we all know criminals by their job description don't obey laws and gun laws are no exception.

There's been a huge increase in knife crime, I guess those scallywags that sort of obey the law gave up their guns if they had them but now they are busy stabbing and slashing each other with knives.

The UK is usually about 10 years ahead of the USA in stupidity.. look how many cameras are over there now... look how many cameras are being installed around here.

As you so rightly said, don't give one damn inch. I don't want to have to rely on carrying a stick to defend myself with but that's what it will come down to if these anti-gun nutjobs have their way..

(rant over)
Well said. I was born in IRE and it is getting as bad there. Crime is thru the roof.