• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Old European Restaurant

fetch

imported post

North Division St. in Spokane. OC'd this morning for breakfast. The place was busy, people standing in the entry and outside. We stood outside for about 20 min. Even held the door open for a couple of old people. My RIA .45 was clearly visible. A few looks from some and that was about it.

Dave The Welder

imported post

Good to hear. I've OCed in the Old European in Pullman before without a problem. In fact, that's where steelcoreap saw me OCing and first found out about all of us.

devldogs55

imported post

MMMMMMM appleskivvers (sp?). I go to that very restaurant pretty often. I'm sure we'll see each other there.