• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun show

I

inNV

imported post

I have never been to a gun show, and was thinking about heading to one of the shows that come next month (Nov.). Does anyone know which show is the best to go to?

Vegassteve

imported post

I think the Vegas one was a couple of weeks ago. The last one I went to in March I think was just crap. Overpriced and a bunch of junky non gun stuff as well.

I

inNV

imported post

Vegassteve wrote:
I think the Vegas one was a couple of weeks ago. The last one I went to in March I think was just crap. Overpriced and a bunch of junky non gun stuff as well.

There are 2 coming up one in Nov and one in Dec. The Las Vegas Gun Show, and the Crossroads of the West Las Vegas Gun and Knife Show. Do you remember which one you went to?

http://www.bargainpawn.com/LVGS.html

Marco

imported post

The Big Show in Reno is probably the best in all of NV.

The Las Vegas Gun Show is/was promoted by Claude Hall and I thought his shows beat out the others.
It still had the jerky vendors however they attempted to place vendors with less than 50% gun related items into one area which customers could avoid.
Not sure if they still do that.

I loved the shows that were held in the Henderson Convention center yrs ago,(smaller) better deals mostly private sellers.

SOF (Solider of Fortune)use to have their annual show/shoot in LV but it was lost to Laughlin.:(

EDIT.

I believe C&S guns does the transfers at the Las Vegas Gun Show.
IMHO Chris is a crappy GS and his wife Sandrais a less than pleasant person, howeverRobbie is a personal friend.