• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to Alabama

rocknsnow

imported post

Hey I thought I would drop a note and say hi. I am new to alabama...i moved here from Utah and I am attending flight school at Fort Rucker. It has been a few months since I have been on Open Carry due to a few military schools I have been going too. I thought I would say hi and get involved again. Anyone know of ranges indoor and out door near Fort Rucker area?

Daddyo

imported post

Welcome to Alabammy. Several of the guys on here are from that neighborhood so I'm sure they'll be chiming in shortly. You might also want to check into this site:
http://alabamagunrights.org/

I think there's a thread on there somewhere about LA (lower Alabama) ranges, but I can't find it at the moment.

BTW- is that your ride in your avatar?

rocknsnow

imported post

I hope that to be my ride in a about a year or so from now... :)

Daddyo wrote:
Welcome to Alabammy. Several of the guys on here are from that neighborhood so I'm sure they'll be chiming in shortly. You might also want to check into this site:
http://alabamagunrights.org/

I think there's a thread on there somewhere about LA (lower Alabama) ranges, but I can't find it at the moment.

BTW- is that your ride in your avatar?

dmp

imported post

welcome to AL - I work on fort rucker, actually - DAC. Thanks for the link to ALGunrights.