Thread: Drama Queens

Post imported post

In another thread someone used the term "Drama Queen" and it got me to thinking. Sometimes the topic titles that are posted come close to being more drama than substance. Sometimes when I open a thread that sounds very interesting I find that it is the same old mess and has already been beaten to death. There are some thatwould really justturn some people off more than help the cause and label the poster more of a radical than what we are trying to project.

I very much like most of the news articles people post but some of this exaggeration both in the title and some of the comments just takes the shock effect out of the actual news. Does anyone else feel this way?

Post imported post

I'll throw in my agreement with this statement.
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.

Post imported post

I very much like most of the news articles people post but some of this exaggeration both in the title and some of the comments just takes the shock effect out of the actual news. Does anyone else feel this way?

Maybe that's a good thing. If we react to the 'shock' of the news then we're no better than the gun grabbers. THINK, then ACT.

Banned

Post imported post

Post imported post

AWDstylez wrote: +1