Thread: **FNG**

Post imported post

new to the board. Living in Richmond...just thought I would go ahead and get it out there.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Welcome.. tell us more about you. What do you carry? where do you go? do you open carry? what is your age range? Where do you shoot? How long have you been on this site? How did you find it?

Ed
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Post imported post

Just moved back here from Gonzales, Louisiana. I go anywhere and everywhere pretty much. havent been too big on the OC, get too many freaked out and dirty looks. Only time I actually felt like everything was ok and no questions asked was right after Katrina hit down there. Anyways, i carry either my G27 or my 4" Springfield XD 9mm. Im still kind of a youngster (24) so i guess you can see why people give me a funny look when they see me walk around with a personal protection device strapped to my hip. Havent found too many places to shoot around here, i have a little bit of land so i try and make use of that. I found a link to this site through a craigslist posting...so whoever that was Thank you. been looking for a good forum since i got back here.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
    Just moved back here
    where in VA?
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

ed wrote:
    Plead The 5th wrote:
    Just moved back here
    where in VA?
    Richmond Ed, check the very first post

James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA

Post imported post

Welcome!

James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Post imported post

Yes Richmond, East End Henrico County...thanks

Post imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
    Just moved back here from Gonzales, Louisiana. I go anywhere and everywhere pretty much. havent been too big on the OC, get too many freaked out and dirty looks. Only time I actually felt like everything was ok and no questions asked was right after Katrina hit down there. Anyways, i carry either my G27 or my 4" Springfield XD 9mm. Im still kind of a youngster (24) so i guess you can see why people give me a funny look when they see me walk around with a personal protection device strapped to my hip. Havent found too many places to shoot around here, i have a little bit of land so i try and make use of that. I found a link to this site through a craigslist posting...so whoever that was Thank you. been looking for a good forum since i got back here.
    Welcome! Your hometown has already become famous in this forum!

Did you know Mark Edward Marchiafava or Police Chief Bill Landry?
    A law-abiding citizen should be able to carry his personal protection firearm anywhere that an armed criminal might go.

Member VCDL, NRA

Post imported post

2a4all wrote:
    Plead The 5th wrote:

dont know them personally. I use to work for a place called Picou Builders, Candy Picou was married to Mark Edwards before he got in his little situation. What can i say its the Jambalaya Capital of the World. Well really Varina, is my hometown i just lived there about 4 Years. What was so big that made it to these forums?

Post imported post

Welcome aboard, make sure you update your location in your profile, it helps out later on!

Post imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
    2a4all wrote:
    Plead The 5th wrote:

dont know them personally. I use to work for a place called Picou Builders, Candy Picou was married to Mark Edwards before he got in his little situation. What can i say its the Jambalaya Capital of the World. Well really Varina, is my hometown i just lived there about 4 Years. What was so big that made it to these forums?
    See

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_to...rd+Marchiafava
    A law-abiding citizen should be able to carry his personal protection firearm anywhere that an armed criminal might go.

Member VCDL, NRA

Post imported post

WOW! All i can say is Mark Edward's "ex" wife if one pretty lil thing. Sorry to hear that guy had trouble. I was OCing my glock 20 10mm and never had a problem with them and i lived 2 blocks away from city hall where the court house is and everything.

Post imported post

Welcome aboard, PT5.

Post imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
    I found a link to this site through a craigslist posting...so whoever that was Thank you.
    your welcome.

I was wondering if that would bring in new members, before it was flagged.

Post imported post

welcome to OCDO, 5th!