• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

**FNG**

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
imported post

Welcome.. tell us more about you. What do you carry? where do you go? do you open carry? what is your age range? Where do you shoot? How long have you been on this site? How did you find it?

Ed

Plead The 5th

imported post

Just moved back here from Gonzales, Louisiana. I go anywhere and everywhere pretty much. havent been too big on the OC, get too many freaked out and dirty looks. Only time I actually felt like everything was ok and no questions asked was right after Katrina hit down there. Anyways, i carry either my G27 or my 4" Springfield XD 9mm. Im still kind of a youngster (24) so i guess you can see why people give me a funny look when they see me walk around with a personal protection device strapped to my hip. Havent found too many places to shoot around here, i have a little bit of land so i try and make use of that. I found a link to this site through a craigslist posting...so whoever that was Thank you. been looking for a good forum since i got back here.

2a4all

imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
Just moved back here from Gonzales, Louisiana. I go anywhere and everywhere pretty much. havent been too big on the OC, get too many freaked out and dirty looks. Only time I actually felt like everything was ok and no questions asked was right after Katrina hit down there. Anyways, i carry either my G27 or my 4" Springfield XD 9mm. Im still kind of a youngster (24) so i guess you can see why people give me a funny look when they see me walk around with a personal protection device strapped to my hip. Havent found too many places to shoot around here, i have a little bit of land so i try and make use of that. I found a link to this site through a craigslist posting...so whoever that was Thank you. been looking for a good forum since i got back here.
Welcome! Your hometown has already become famous in this forum!

Did you know Mark Edward Marchiafava or Police Chief Bill Landry?

Plead The 5th

imported post

2a4all wrote:
Plead The 5th wrote:

dont know them personally. I use to work for a place called Picou Builders, Candy Picou was married to Mark Edwards before he got in his little situation. What can i say its the Jambalaya Capital of the World. Well really Varina, is my hometown i just lived there about 4 Years. What was so big that made it to these forums?

2a4all

imported post

Plead The 5th wrote:
2a4all wrote:
Plead The 5th wrote:

dont know them personally. I use to work for a place called Picou Builders, Candy Picou was married to Mark Edwards before he got in his little situation. What can i say its the Jambalaya Capital of the World. Well really Varina, is my hometown i just lived there about 4 Years. What was so big that made it to these forums?
See

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=12851&forum_id=26&highlight=Mark+Edward+Marchiafava

Plead The 5th

imported post

WOW! All i can say is Mark Edward's "ex" wife if one pretty lil thing. Sorry to hear that guy had trouble. I was OCing my glock 20 10mm and never had a problem with them and i lived 2 blocks away from city hall where the court house is and everything.