Thread: Chuck opening sequence

State Researcher

Post imported post

I've seen this crap before, but this is the first time I've been able to find the evidence and post it. In the opening sequence of the TV show "Chuck", a bullet is fired from a handgun, and an unfired round, casing and all, exits the muzzle. Is the "general public" really so uneducated that they don't see this as completely incorrect? What about the people that made the sequence? It just seems so stupid. Does this bug anyone else?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL99lOzA-m0

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Stupidity alwasy bugs me.

Post imported post

Have you actually WATCHED Chuck? The show is pure fantacy. The bullet coming out of the barrel is not going to register to most of the mushheads watching this show.
    President/ Founding Member
    Louisiana Open Carry Awareness League
    www.laopencarry.org

Banned

Post imported post

LOL

I'd probably fall out of my chair if I actually saw that on TV. And,yes, the general public is that dumb.

State Researcher

Post imported post

yale wrote:
    Have you actually WATCHED Chuck? The show is pure fantacy. The bullet coming out of the barrel is not going to register to most of the mushheads watching this show.
    lol! Hey now! I think you just called me a mushhead! I do watch the show once in a while It's funny, but you're right, it's not exactly realistic. The thing iscrap like thishappens a lot. For instance, in the Kill Bill movie, when they show a "bullet cam" view, the bullet travels through the air without spinning at all :?. And this:

They sell them all over the place. It's magnetic (or sticky, depends onthe model)so it looks like the bullet went through the window. Of course, the actual bullet goes on one side, and the casing goes on the other. Makes sense, right?? :?

Post imported post

See, I don't watch TV, so I don't have to put up with crap like this. :quirky
    Why open carry? Because 1911 > 911.