• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chuck opening sequence

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

I've seen this crap before, but this is the first time I've been able to find the evidence and post it. In the opening sequence of the TV show "Chuck", a bullet is fired from a handgun, and an unfired round, casing and all, exits the muzzle. Is the "general public" really so uneducated that they don't see this as completely incorrect? What about the people that made the sequence? It just seems so stupid. :banghead: Does this bug anyone else?

chuckshotkg9.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL99lOzA-m0

sraacke

imported post

Have you actually WATCHED Chuck? The show is pure fantacy. The bullet coming out of the barrel is not going to register to most of the mushheads watching this show.

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

yale wrote:
Have you actually WATCHED Chuck? The show is pure fantacy. The bullet coming out of the barrel is not going to register to most of the mushheads watching this show.

lol! Hey now! I think you just called me a mushhead! I do watch the show once in a while :)It's funny, but you're right, it's not exactly realistic. The thing iscrap like thishappens a lot. For instance, in the Kill Bill movie, when they show a "bullet cam" view, the bullet travels through the air without spinning at all :?. And this:

17216.jpg

They sell them all over the place. It's magnetic (or sticky, depends onthe model)so it looks like the bullet went through the window. Of course, the actual bullet goes on one side, and the casing goes on the other. Makes sense, right?? :?