Thread: Gun Show at Spokane Fair and Expo Center

Post imported post

Just wondering if anyone has been to this particular gun show. It seems to happen pretty regularly at the spokane fair and expo center. If anyone has been to it, just curious on what to expect. Thanks for any info.

Post imported post

Been to a whole lot of them. When you enter, that whole main room is basically the exact same people that are at every show, a lot of dealers and a lot of novelty items in that first room. The side room up and to the leftalso has a lot of people you see at every show, but it is where you will also find the private vendors who just rent a table for the one show.

Anyways, you won't find any good deals on ammo unless it is from a private seller. There are some good deals on firearms to be had, but many of the vendors are not much better than what you will find in the local stores.

It is still always fun, and definitly worth the couple bucks it costs just to walk around for a couple of hours.

And keep an eye on the crowd as well as the tables, anyone can bring anything in and just sell it while they walk around. (I will be on Saturday )

Post imported post

I will be there sat and sun stumping for Bob Barr, Libertarians, and handing out OC pamphlets.

Post imported post

The last one I went to I bought a Kimber 1911.... I don't know if my pocketbook can handle another visit....... :shock:

Walker

Post imported post

Sounds good, I am going to try to head up there on saturday.

Post imported post

If you see a guy carrying an unloaded (gun show policy)Sig on his hip say hi.

Post imported post

Walker, I bought the RIA .45 you said you were looking at, at the last show. Four of the first eight rounds I shot were in the black at 25 yds. Not to bad right out of the box. Now if I can afford enough ammo to break it in....

Post imported post

Cool..... The price wasa good bit less than the Kimber.....

Walker

fetch wrote:
    Walker, I bought the RIA .45 you said you were looking at, at the last show. Four of the first eight rounds I shot were in the black at 25 yds. Not to bad right out of the box. Now if I can afford enough ammo to break it in....

Post imported post

fetch wrote:
    I will be there sat and sun stumping for Bob Barr, Libertarians, and handing out OC pamphlets.
    Shall we meet up? I plan on being there also.....

Walker

Post imported post

Note to anyone attending this weekends show. I am looking to fund another purchase, and due to the Lasik surgery I had just last week I am a bit short on funds.

So if you are attending the show this weekend and are interested in picking up a M91/30, and don't mind paying a little extra for one that has already had over 10 hours of work put into it cleaning out the cosmo, stripping the shellac and refinishing by hand and done well. Than let me know.

You can see the photos of them here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/17596.html

I am up to parting with any of the 91/30's (not the M44). All matching numbers.

Also looking to unload a Sig P6 (P225). Comes with 2 mags and original duty holster. (Have 2 more mags arriving in mail next week I will add at cost, and an extra recoil and hammer spring also arriving next week I will give for free if firearm is purchased)

The discolration you see behind the trigger and what looks like a mark above the serial number is all oil.

Post imported post

Walker,
    I will be at the show saturday morning and sunday morning.