• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Show at Spokane Fair and Expo Center

computerizedfish

imported post

Just wondering if anyone has been to this particular gun show. It seems to happen pretty regularly at the spokane fair and expo center. If anyone has been to it, just curious on what to expect. Thanks for any info.

David.Car

imported post

Been to a whole lot of them. When you enter, that whole main room is basically the exact same people that are at every show, a lot of dealers and a lot of novelty items in that first room. The side room up and to the leftalso has a lot of people you see at every show, but it is where you will also find the private vendors who just rent a table for the one show.

Anyways, you won't find any good deals on ammo unless it is from a private seller. There are some good deals on firearms to be had, but many of the vendors are not much better than what you will find in the local stores.

It is still always fun, and definitly worth the couple bucks it costs just to walk around for a couple of hours.

And keep an eye on the crowd as well as the tables, anyone can bring anything in and just sell it while they walk around. (I will be on Saturday ;))

fetch

imported post

Walker, I bought the RIA .45 you said you were looking at, at the last show. Four of the first eight rounds I shot were in the black at 25 yds. Not to bad right out of the box. Now if I can afford enough ammo to break it in....

Walker

imported post

Cool..... The price wasa good bit less than the Kimber.....

Walker

fetch wrote:
Walker, I bought the RIA .45 you said you were looking at, at the last show. Four of the first eight rounds I shot were in the black at 25 yds. Not to bad right out of the box. Now if I can afford enough ammo to break it in....

David.Car

imported post

Note to anyone attending this weekends show. I am looking to fund another purchase, and due to the Lasik surgery I had just last week I am a bit short on funds.

So if you are attending the show this weekend and are interested in picking up a M91/30, and don't mind paying a little extra for one that has already had over 10 hours of work put into it cleaning out the cosmo, stripping the shellac and refinishing by hand and done well. Than let me know.

You can see the photos of them here: http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/17596.html

I am up to parting with any of the 91/30's (not the M44). All matching numbers.

Also looking to unload a Sig P6 (P225). Comes with 2 mags and original duty holster. (Have 2 more mags arriving in mail next week I will add at cost, and an extra recoil and hammer spring also arriving next week I will give for free if firearm is purchased)

The discolration you see behind the trigger and what looks like a mark above the serial number is all oil.

DSCN0028.jpg