• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carrying multiple guns

sempercarry

imported post

does anybody know if there is a limit to how many guns you can carry on you at once? somtimes i carry my glock in a holster and a kel tec p3at in my pocket

amlevin

imported post

Methinks that more than one for each hand might be overkill. I would also think that it might be a good idea that they be the same caliber and use the same magazines (if semi's). Makes for efficient carry of spare ammo. Now if one wants to carry a handgun for each hand and sling a rifle (AR or AK) across his back that's another story. Hard to conceal though.

As bcp said, let gravity be your guide.

Hammer

imported post

I often carry a Glock 20 OC and a Beretta Bobcat .22 in my pocket.
I have a heavy leather belt I could carry more on, but there's a limit- I think it was referred to as gravity.

adamsesq

imported post

One of my LEO friends that I used to spend a lot of time riding with had a saying: "Where there is one weapon, there is always another..." What kind of friend would I be if I didn't prove him right?

-adamsesq

Bear 45/70

imported post

The most I ever carried was 3 but that was a one time deal and involved a long gun too. I have carried a back up on occassion, but normally one is enough. FYI, my personal carry piece only holds 5 rounds. Which should be enough in most cases, for the other events I carry an addition 10 rounds in 2 speed loaders.

G20-IWB24/7

imported post

Alwayspacking wrote:
M1Gunr wrote:
I forgot who it was at Jarheads BBQ but he had 5 pistols on him.
I had 4 on methat day.:lol:.

That was me! We were having a contest, that's not my everyday carry setup!

But regardless, I am ALWAYS CCing, whether or not I'm OCing. If you can see one gun, there's always another you can't see. If you can't see any, there's at least one, if not that same two. Just last night, I finally put the finishing touches on my ALWAYS CC/BUG, when I added CTC lasergrips to my Kahr K40 Covert. I love it!

Cougar125

imported post

der-blutige-pfad-gottes-4.jpg

I think he carries 8.