• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

serpa sportster

r6-rider

imported post

is it exactly the same as the cqc just without the belt attachment?

also, i have another serpa that i have no need for, would it be possible to take the belt attachment off that one and put it on the sportster or is the paddle on there for good?

Cyklopz

imported post

Some pictures seem to show the sportster as being smaller than the cqc but mine looks like a full sized version. The paddle will come off/is adjustable so the paddle you have should work.

Cy

r6-rider

imported post

well since thats answered how about reviews? easy to break? move around alot? comfortable? what can you tell me about them

Cyklopz

imported post

Certainly does not seem easy to break. Stays put just fine for me, actually quite hard to get off the way the paddle clips on. I find it quite comfortable, but I'm sure that might depend on where you try to wear it. It will stick out further than many other types of iwb or owb holsters but I like it. I wore it for several days camping a couple of weeks ago. I also use it for OC and to the outdoor range.

Cy