• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

vegas meet and greet

Sheepdawg

imported post

Hell Yeah! I'm always up for a group gettogether. Lets see if we can have this one closer to northtown.The last one was at PT's on Trop and 95, and a bit of a drive for some of us.:cool:

AnakinsKid

imported post

That's just about as far from me as the last one (by the Palms/RIO) but I went to that one anyways. If it works for my schedule, I'll show too.