• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Shootin At Champion

DEROS72

imported post

Bookman and I were going down to champion this fri to shoot.He wants to try his new Taurus millineum .45 and I just Well we're going wheather you'all come or not .Just thought it would be nice to see some armed personel out and about.Have a real Cletis and Bu ba hour at the range.

DEROS72

imported post

Larry ,Darrell and Darrell will be there as well.

My lastgroup with the Tang witness cool gun shoots straight...

DEROS72

imported post

I may shoot that annoying dog in my avatar too...

or let my daughter do it again.

DEROS72

imported post

We usually go around 11 in the am or so, we can adjust if another time might work better for ya Caint we Cletis????

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Bookman wrote:
DEROS72 is retired, and I have very flexible hours, since it's a live-in position.
I had a woman offer me that deal too, but I was young and foolish and said no. Oh wait, you may mean something different ...

:p