• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Do you carry ALL the time?

Do you carry every chance you get?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SQLtables

imported post

I'm just curious how many people carry 100% of the time (when legal). Vote in the poll, and leave an explanation if you do not carry all the time.

ETA: This is in the Michigan forum, because I'm curious about other OCers in my state and would like to limit it to votes from Michigan. :)

warlockmatized

imported post

I voted yes because...I have "tried" to OC as much as possible. Loading/unloading constantly can be a pain. However I received my CPL on 10/24/08, roughly 11 a.m.. Since then the ONLY time I have not OC'ed was while in the shower, or asleep. Hence my increased activity in the " List your open carry experiences here" thread. CPL has opened up a whole new OC world to me.

EDIT: my gosh darn grammar and spelling lol

Dan F.

imported post

I do not carry all of the time as the nature of my work can unexpectedly take me to places where carrying may be illegal and securing my weapon in mytruck sometimes leaves me uneasy. I still carry mostly concealed.

LLynch

imported post

i voted no only because i dont have a cpl yet and it is a pain to get out & go to the trunk to get everything out. But when i get it ill always carry and mainly OC. on a side note my wife and i both are working on getting our CPLs. Im happy I convinced her to do take the class as well.

SpringerXDacp

imported post

Out of 272 Michigan Members only 15 voted??? :?

And, yes, I carry all the time where legal. Mostly CC due to areas/places I'm required to frequent. :(

LaVere

imported post

I only carry when it suites me. It may depend on where I'm going, what I may be doing there, what are the safety risks, or will it impede the work or fun I may doing.
Sometimes I open carry when confrontation levels low from others ( read managers ).
Other time I just do what is legal and don't give a Crap.

I do vary what I carry from a small kahr .40 SW, a Sig P-229 or 1911 45 acp.

Isn't that the beauty of freedom of choice, my choice.