• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Individual petition to all County Boards requesting adoption of RKABA Resolution

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

For our new members, this effort was begun a year and more ago. It was subsequently made a group effort under the guidance of someone untrustworthy.

Please can we try again. I advise trusting no one. Write your own petition resolution request and address it as best you can to your County Board of Supervisors.

Note that they have no legal duty to acknowledge or act on this request.

My first effort was on white bond paper. I will try again on bright orange paper.

Confusion to our enemies.

============================================================
Subject: Petition to Consider and Adopt a Right to Keep and Bear Arms Resolution for Door County

Dear Mr. Supervisor;

Please ensure that the the below, my petition for a Right to Keep and Bear Arms Resolution, is a County Board meeting agenda item soon.

My argument in brief; unconcealed carry of personal defense weapons is legal by Wisconsin statute with some notable exceptions (e. g., premises licensed for consumption of alcohol, school grounds, public buildings). Many jurisdictions at all levels have threatened harassment of legally armed citizens with extra-legal charges of disorderly conduct. I submit this petition to preclude and obviate an otherwise legal activity being presumed a threatening or disorderly conduct by Door County
jurisprudence and/or law enforcement agencies of all levels.

I trust Door County Corporate Counsel will verify the veracity of my assertions of legality.

Please consider adoption of this proposed Right to Keep and Bear Arms Resolution.

Please adopt this Right to Keep and Bear Arms Resolution:

Whereas, Door County of Wisconsin affirms that the people have the constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting and recreation or any other lawful purpose.

Be it resolved that open carry is not an unlawful means to exercise these rights, and that no one may restrict the lawful exercise of these constitutionally protected individual rights.

I am a concerned citizen urging my County Board of Supervisors to act now to adopt this resolution.

Very respectfully,

cc: Clerk, Chairman, Supervisor(s), newspapers local/county seat/metro
=============================================================
Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$