• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun Stores are swamped!

If elected, will the Democrats have a negative impact NC Open Carry Laws?

• Total voters

Caveman93

imported post

Went to PDHS Centerin Garner last night. Poor guy said they have been slammed all day! I take it I was smart to get my wife her Walther P 22 and orderedmy Pre-ban AR 15 upper last night when I did? Do you all believe the SHTF soon too? It also looks like North Carolina will be the decisive state in this election...maybe the next Florida? I guess gear up now or never eh folks.

ItsMyRight2Carry

imported post

Yeah, I was in a gun store in Apex last night looking at some AR's, and the employee stated "you better get one soon, I'm starting to have trouble ordering them. The manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the demand right now."

Then I was in another shop in Raleigh today, looking for a 380 for my wife, and they were completely out! He said they've been selling guns like crazy...

I just picked up 5 more permits today. Gonna have some fun at the gun show!!

45disco

imported post

ItsMyRight2Carry wrote:
Yeah, I was in a gun store in Apex last night looking at some AR's, and the employee stated "you better get one soon, I'm starting to have trouble ordering them. The manufacturers aren't able to keep up with the demand right now."

Then I was in another shop in Raleigh today, looking for a 380 for my wife, and they were completely out! He said they've been selling guns like crazy...

I just picked up 5 more permits today. Gonna have some fun at the gun show!!
what gun show, were is it? when is it? and guns here in WNC are going fast, shelve are bare, rifles are going too. the trend is assault rifles and shot guns, large cap.. our shop here has seen a pick up in .50 cal browning sales too, (med~ trajectory is 7440 m) that's a BIG rifle. i have to find more work so i can get some new extras for mine.

unrelated topic our college has had a lot of forced entries and robberies. for any of those interested in students for guns.

PT111

imported post

FzSBLACKMAGICK wrote:
You guys in N.C. get your asses to the polls or open carry will be the last thing you worry about when it comes to gun ownership.
LOL but +100 on this. Vote tuesday if you are a Republican. The flyer about Democrats voting on Wednesday is a fake but it is still OK if you wait to vote Democrat Wednesday. Vote Early and Vote often.

ItsMyRight2Carry

imported post

Yeah, I hear the voting locations are going to be really busy, so all Republicans are encouraged to vote Tuesday, November 4th, while the Democrats should vote Wednesday November 5th. :lol: If you value your gun rights, you better get your butts out and vote for McCain/Palin, because Barrack Hussein Obama and Joe Robinette Biden will do what the can to take them away...

PT111

imported post

You have to remember that in addition to the Presidential election all 435 Representative seatsare up for grabs and 1/3 of all the Senate seats. Also a large number of Govenors and local elections. These other elections can have more impact on your gun rights than the presidential election as well as any other rights.