• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast 11/1/08

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The Breakfast Club will be meeting at 9:30 AM Saturday 11/1/08at theBob Evans restauranton Midlothian Turnpike. This is convenient to the Po' White turnpike for all you folks who have to cross rivers or otherwise use something besides a southside cowpath to get there.

Maps for the directionally challenged are located at

8700 MIDLOTHIAN TPKE
RICHMOND, VA 23235
View Map
RT. 76 (POWHITE PKWY.), EXIT US 60 E., (MIDLOTHIAN TURNPIKE)

(804) 330-2628

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Have coffe ready - will be there.

BTW - Is it light yet at this time of the day? :)

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot wrote:

BTW - Is it light yet at this time of the day? :)
All I know is it is still dark when I start fixing my hair. Can't be sure if the light later on is from the sun or the glow from my tresses. :p

Need coffee.

stay safe.

skidmark

sitedzn

imported post

This time of year you should think about one at the Cracker Barrel in Ashland. Sat. is first day of ML season, and we'll be headed to CB right around 9 or 930. I'll be sure to extend the OC invitation for folks up that way. Just look for the 4 crazy guys in camo - at least 1 will be OCing, maybe 2. Other 2 are LEO and probably will not carry.:?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

sitedzn wrote:
This time of year you should think about one at the Cracker Barrel in Ashland. Sat. is first day of ML season, and we'll be headed to CB right around 9 or 930. I'll be sure to extend the OC invitation for folks up that way. Just look for the 4 crazy guys in camo - at least 1 will be OCing, maybe 2. Other 2 are LEO and probably will not carry.:?

Hurray:exclaim: The first spawn of the Breakfast Club. Hope you make it an ongoing event.
Other 2 are LEO and probably will not carry.
So how's it going to look if something bad happens and these cops have to call 9-1-1 for help? Or does the aura from their uniforms carry over while they are off-duty?

I know it is not at all unusual to find cops that do not carry when off-duty. Just never understood why.

stay safe. Bambi - it's what's for dinner.

skidmark

sitedzn

imported post

After sighting in a 0.2" group at 50yds yesterday, you're darn tootin' Bambi's for dinner if he's crazy enough to walk by.