• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November Dinner #1

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Ok boys (and girls sorry I left that out) it's not on the peninsula this time so start brainstorming:lol: I am thinking Hooters at Waterside but that is just some random place that I heard about:p I will not be OCing though as usual, so it is really up to you all where we can go and not have well lets call them "incidents." Not sure about a date yet as I need to figure out when all my tests and stuff are.

DocDaddy

imported post

As with Bullbusters experience last night at Joes Crab Shack on Greenbriar Parkway in Chesapeake and the support they gave him and the suggestion from Deepdiver to have a dinner there... I vote for Joe's Crab Shack for the next OCDO for next week, say on the 4th, 5th or 6th.

Edit for spelling!

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Ok due to recent updates I vote for Hooters:p
I thought we were "voting" on the DAY ???? Let's try to make this as painless as possible and stick to Joes Crab Shack for this one...and suggest Hooters or any other place for the NEXT dining out.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The Daily Press commented on a recent flyer which said "new regulations" require Rebublicans to vote on Tuesday, and Democrats on Wednesday, so Wednesday the 5th will be no problem for me.

:monkey

ODA 226

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Ok due to recent updates I vote for Hooters:p
I thought we were "voting" on the DAY ???? Let's try to make this as painless as possible and stick to Joes Crab Shack for this one...and suggest Hooters or any other place for the NEXT dining out.
I agree with Ron. I saw the menu and got my heart set on seafood! We eat at Joe's on whatever day we decide on.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Ok sounds good to me:lol: Little off topic but if anyone has an extra Glock 30 gen 3 laying around let me know. Where would you guys suggest looking for used handguns? Maybe at the range on the board I guess?

cwolfs69

imported post

:question: just want to clarify before i show up and no one there. joes crabshack, greenbrier parkway, wed 5, November at 7pm. if that's correct ill see you guys there and hopefully deb will to. :D