• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater November Dinner #1

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Is this the right address???
  • 1568 Crossways Blvd
    Chesapeake, VA 23320(757) 420-8330
I don't get out of class till 7 so we'll see if I can make it or not. Mapquest says 22 minutes but with the midtown tunnel traffic i don't know. I guess it depends when I get out of class if I can make it at a reasonable time.

Would it be quicker just to take 64 east all the way there??? I live on little creek right by 64 so I could just hop on that it may be faster

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Is this the right address???

• 1568 Crossways Blvd
    Chesapeake, VA 23320(757) 420-8330
The second one is going to be hard for me to get to. I don't get out of class till 7 so we'll see if I can make it or not. Mapquest says 22 minutes but with the midtown tunnel traffic i don't know. I guess it depends when I get out of class if I can make it at a reasonable time.

Would it be quicker just to take 64 east all the way there??? I live on little creek right by 64 so I could just hop on that it may be faster
Yes, that's the correct address. Now what does "The second one is going to be hard for me to get to" mean???? What second one???

Scheetz

imported post

Next dinner I will come out too. I have a test at 7pm tonight. I just bought a new 1911 as well a bit a go for my new carry gun. I have been out with the NOVA guys but have yet to meet anyone in the VA beach area.

Bubba Ron

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Woo! I turn 20 tomorrow:celebrateNothing better than a nice OC dinner to celebrate:lol:
Happy Birthday :exclaim::exclaim::exclaim::exclaim: Glad you could make it to the dining out tonight :)

Scheetz

imported post

Like I said guys, I will be out to the next one. My roommate wants to tag along as well, I have been trying to get him to buy a 1911 for sometime now. He is finally at the stage to pick one up. I have 2 other CC buddies that I want to bring as well but they are against OC. They just have not seen how much better life is when you have no worries about peaking/printing.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Scheetz wrote:
I have 2 other CC buddies that I want to bring as well but they are against OC. They just have not seen how much better life is when you have no worries about peaking/printing.
They are welcome to join us, but please tell them to leave their anti-OC attitudes in their car before coming into the restaurant - our dining outs are for people with like beliefs to be able to enjoy each others company and have a good time. We have been able to accomplish this for over two years now....

Scheetz

imported post

Bubba Ron wrote:
Scheetz wrote:
I have 2 other CC buddies that I want to bring as well but they are against OC. They just have not seen how much better life is when you have no worries about peaking/printing.
They are welcome to join us, but please tell them to leave their anti-OC attitudes in their car before coming into the restaurant - our dining outs are for people with like beliefs to be able to enjoy each others company and have a good time. We have been able to accomplish this for over two years now....
Definitely. They are no longer in college so they know how to behave. I want to bring them to show how much fun OC can be. I think its just one of those things where if I can CC all the time why bother trying it.

Be safe :celebrate