• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free 2A book from the NRA

Marco

imported post

A little bird was flying south for the winter and became too tired to continue so he stopped in a cow pasture to rest.
However, it was cold and the little bird began to shiver.
Apassing cow noticed and thought she'd help the little bird, so
the cow took a dump of the little bird to warm him.
The little bird soon was warm but now he was trapped in the feces and started to scream.
Along comes a cat hearing the screamshe goes to investigate.
The catspies the little bird trapped and begins to dighim out.
The little bird thinks he is being rescued not knowing who his savioris he aroseto thank him only to be eaten.

nova

imported post

Thanks for the link! I didn't feel like digging up my NRA member card so I only filled in my name and address, nothing more. Now there's a few goodies I'm waiting for in the mail!

Michigander

imported post

I find it really hard to believe that that book contains any pertinant information not instantly available from the web.

ne1

imported post

May I suggest also ordering one for each person on your Christmas list?