Thread: At "Grand River Coffee"

Post imported post

Hey guys-

I'm at Grand River Coffee in East Lansing, within walking distance from Beaners.

I'm not open carrying, but if anyone wants to pop in while OCing, I'll buy them a coffee.

I'm wearing a USCCA shirt with "McCain '08" written on the back in black marker.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

DiscoFever wrote:
    Hey guys-

I'm at Grand River Coffee in East Lansing, within walking distance from Beaners.

I'm not open carrying, but if anyone wants to pop in while OCing, I'll buy them a coffee.

I'm wearing a USCCA shirt with "McCain '08" written on the back in black marker.
    How long will you be there? I can stop by around 12:30pm.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'll be here until at least 4 or 5, I've got a lot to get done.

That would be sweet if you want to stop, though I'll feel horrible if you end up going to jail or something at my suggestion, lol.

It's pretty busy, but I've actually got two table pushed together. As soon as you walk in, I'll be at your 1 o'clock against the far wall, right by a door way, again, with a white USCCA t-shirt on.

I'll keep my eyes open for you. Actually, you might want to walk around the front of the building and use the door facing Grand River road- the side boor kind of bottlenecks you into ordering and paying right away.

If you come in- sweet! Otherwise, I'll talk to you later bro.

Pat

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Had a nice chat with Discofever. He did buy me a cup of coffee..Mexican organic...pretty goo too. We talked about OC in general and I hope he learned some things from me, enough to give OC a try sometime. He did say he would send some info to his local LEOs. Perhaps some of the Lansing area people can meet up there some time and OC and drink some nice coffee.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I'd love to get together some time in or around Lansing.

Thanks again so much for coming in. It was a huge confidence booster to see that nobody here acted any differently.