• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama in his own words

wayneco

imported post

Obama in his own words:

“To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully,” states Barack Obama in his memoir, “Dreams From My Father.” “The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

Funny, I saw no mention of police, fire, medical professionals, military, non-marxist teachers, taxpayers, blue collar workers, etc. -- you know -- those who actually contribute positively to a community, a culture, a society and a nation. I guess it's cooler to hang out with bomb throwers and far left leaning middle aged men wearing Che t-shirts who spend their time in drum circles hoping for a new age secular jesus to come save the world. Well they got him, now I pray that on Nov 4th we don't get him, too.

I also missed any mention of hunters, hunting, sportsmen, etc. No surprise.

wayneco

imported post

People are drunk on O's kool-aid. Otherwise smart folk I know are hook, like and sinker for this fool.

Apologies in advance to cults and their ceremonial use of kool-aid, I understand Obama and his minions give you a bad name.