• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

P89DC and New Model Blackhawk .357

EMSIG

imported post

I use a GOULD black leather B803 holster and two black leather Gould B162 double speed loader holders for my everyday carry a Ruger GP100 (KGP-141) 357 4". I love these accesories I also use a Gould for my Ruger SP101 (KSP-32731X) 327 4", i use it when I want something to conceal (church or etc ?)

CharlieS

imported post

Dunno 'bout retention, but I use a SOB for my P89DC (love that pistol). Can't recommend anything for the .357 'cause - although I own a Blackhawk (.41Mag), I have a red dot sight on it and haven't found a holster that can accomodate that. :(