• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

November 14th meet

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

looks like we will be meeting at Gardner Village at the Archibalds restaurant @ 6:30 p.m.

Who is all coming?

scorpioajr

imported post

ScottyT wrote:
We going to get 9mm and Thoughtpolice out to this one?
I don't know if i could stand and just watch as ThoughtPolice attempts to twirl his large-caliber (assuming medium frame..) pistol in his index finger over and over...much like how he posts here. (I DONE IT NOW, WATCH OUT!)

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ScottyT wrote:
And why would I do that?
...but you and I both know I am not well liked and have a controversial stance....

Dude, you Carry. Thats all i care about. CC or OC, don't matter to me. Just don't expect me to lick your CFP when you whip it out to shine it up... (Lol :p)

so we wouldnt need to worry about you whippin' it out and wizzin allover town.
I retract my statement...:lol:

ScottyT

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ScottyT wrote:
And why would I do that?
Ok, not to get all "sob story" on the boards asses, but you and I both know I am not well liked and have a controversial stance, at least compared to most on this board. I like and respect the hell out of alot of people on this board, but I am also disgusted and appalled with others. So its a tough decision for me, Id hate to ruin a meet up because I disagree with some points. I also have a hard time keeping my mouth shut(shortcoming I work on constantly) and Im afraid I would have words with one or two of the individuals that just cant leave well enough alone, if you know what I mean. And thats not conducive to the spirit of OCing or gunowners. We want to be perceived by the public as peaceful, I dont want to shatter that. Unless youre paying, then Im in!!!:D
People tend to be about 1000 times more civil in real life than they are on the internet. I know the people who come to most of these dinners and none of them would cause a scene, especially over something like a small difference of opinion.

....I was about to recommend people to sit next to, but they are all great dining companions!

scorpioajr

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
ScottyT wrote:
People tend to be about 1000 times more civil in real life than they are on the internet. I know the people who come to most of these dinners and none of them would cause a scene, especially over something like a small difference of opinion.

....I was about to recommend people to sit next to, but they are all great dining companions!
....you arent gonna wear a kilt are ya?
Forecast DOES call for a bit of wind. Ouch!

ScottyT

imported post

thoughtpolice wrote:
Hows about this, I will think it over. I could most likely find the time, now the only problem is getting the wife to let me wear one of HER dresses so Im not left out....:p
Anything is better than pants... *shudder* :celebrate

Utah_Patriot

imported post

Come on spence would love for you to come out and say hello. I would be willing to put our differences aside and just enjoy having you come out and meet the group. Maybe even see if TJ could attend

41 Magnum

imported post

Guys, I'll have to sit this one out.:( My brother and his wife are in town from out of state for the week. Friday the 14th is our family Thanksgiving dinner this year. Sorry.

It's been onmy calendar since April.

ScottyT- Where's my book? You sell it on Amazon or sumthin'?:lol: