Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PA soccer mom LTCF revocation hearing transcript now available

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Post imported post

How do I need to type it in to make it work?

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

You need the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (available for free elsewhere on-line).

Post imported post

The link is botched up..

Here is a correction, please correct the original link.

http://furryzone.com/user/insane_kan...of_License.pdf
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Thanks for the interesting read.

I see that we OCDO aren't the only ones struggling with such as 'allude v. elude'.

Post imported post

Interesting read.

Thanks.

Post imported post

Just an FYI....that is not accurate at all. There are things that have been completely changed. Not sure why but seeing how I was there and all....it's not even just my own testimony that has been changed (although it's mainly some of my convo with the judge that has been "altered" or outright butchered) but a few other parts that have been altered or omitted all together. *sigh*

Banned

Post imported post

Everyone's clearly out to get you.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

shefearsnothing wrote:
    Just an FYI....that is not accurate at all. There are things that have been completely changed. Not sure why but seeing how I was there and all....it's not even just my own testimony that has been changed (although it's mainly some of my convo with the judge that has been "altered" or outright butchered) but a few other parts that have been altered or omitted all together. *sigh*
    I paid for my own court reporter for a case that was heard in a court that did not transcribe the testimony - only recorded the verdict. Had very good reason and the written record by a neutral party made all of the difference in the world with follow-up action. Even with this, there were goofs and misquotes but they were not substantive.

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot, while I am not "glad to hear this" I am in a way. I mean, I did not think it was done intentionally but was sort of annoyed with the way some of it ended up sounding in the end. Ok, it was very annoying that they completely ommitted the part where the sheriff said "I don't understand the question" and the question was VERY simple.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Can you not object to the transcript as it says above the court reporter's signature?

Post imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
    Can you not object to the transcript as it says above the court reporter's signature?
    I suspect that the court does not allow digital recording equipment; therefore, any objection is going to end up meaningless unless very substansive and meaningful - perceived loss or bearing on another case.

Anybody with legal insight?

Yata hey

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Post imported post

Well, I know they don't allow any digital recording devices to be taken into the courthouse (although about five reporters snuck them in...this I know because they had them for interviews when I walked out of the courtroom). To my knowledge know one else snuck one in and I don't know that the court itself records anything with a digital recorder. They really should though. In the grand scheme of things it's not the end of the world, like I said. It is a personal peeve of mine to be misquoted though.

Post imported post

The transcript reads to me like some pages are missing. Perhaps they were merely omitted when the transcript was assembled.

Post imported post

Tosta Dojen wrote:
    The transcript reads to me like some pages are missing. Perhaps they were merely omitted when the transcript was assembled.
    +1

Yata hey

Post imported post

I'm amazed someone was paid good money to write that---and that's the best they could do...

Post imported post

I read it, it was NOT the hearing I attended!!!!!!

Post imported post

there is something missing between page 8 and 9....

Also a page missing between 21 and 22

Also a page missing between 37 and 38

another one missing between 38 and 39

another missing between 52 and 53

also one missing between 54 and 55.

I didn't put the pdf together...

Post imported post

If it is not to late, someone file a motion with the court with the objections. Yes nothing may come of it because of no digital record of the hearing BUT at least the objection will be on record. Much more believeable if the objection is on therecord as opposed to......"It was not right, no I didn't try to fix get it fixed"

Bryan

Post imported post

I have all the pages. I am sure I sent them all to insanekangaroo. Maybe he missed them when putting them together? I need to check with him but have not caught up with him online. However, there are still inaccuracies as far as the actual text. I highly doubt anyone is going to care what I say about the inaccuracies though. They will probably just tell me to go pound sand.

Post imported post

shefearsnothing wrote:
    I have all the pages. I am sure I sent them all to insanekangaroo. Maybe he missed them when putting them together? I need to check with him but have not caught up with him online. However, there are still inaccuracies as far as the actual text. I highly doubt anyone is going to care what I say about the inaccuracies though. They will probably just tell me to go pound sand.
    I think your "pound sand" message was much more clearly articulated than theirs.

You weighed in with a lot more sand than the lot of them.

Won the big one and that's what counts!

Yata hey

Post imported post

*roos*

Someone didn't send me the complete set. I checked the word documents you sent to me with embedded images and those pages are in fact, missing.

*curls up in a ball*
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

I sent them to you last night. Hey, it was LATE when we did that (here in Pa anyway) AND I'm blonde. What do ya want?

Post imported post

The PDF has been updated with the missing pages.
    I've performed an OCR scan of the PDF, so now the PDF is searchable.

Have a nice day! =3

Post imported post

Thank you IK! :celebrate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast